The Biggest Leadership Site

Powered by Blogger.

10 Best Inspirational Quotes from World Leaders - Top Secrets

Best inspirational quotes collection from world famous leaders!
best Inspiring quotes from world leaders

The world has had many amazing leaders with many more to come. It’s a blessing when a person of power is able to inspire so many people with their ideas, words and actions. Here is a list of the 10 Best Inspirational Quotes from World Leaders! Enjoy


Best Inspirational Quotes from World Leaders

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”  ― Mother Teresa
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
“There can be hope only for a society which acts as one big family, not as many separate ones.” – Anwar Sadat
“The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word ‘crisis.’ One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger–but recognize the opportunity.” ― John F. Kennedy
“You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill
“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it–always.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
“If you’re feeling helpless, help someone. ” ― Aung San Suu Kyi
“I am fundamentally an optimist. Whether that comes from nature or nurture, I cannot say. Part of being optimistic is keeping one’s head pointed toward the sun, one’s feet moving forward. There were many dark moments when my faith in humanity was sorely tested, but I would not and could not give myself up to despair. That way lays defeat and death.” ― Nelson Mandela
“Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It’s not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; it’s a day you’ve had everything to do and you’ve done it.” ― Margaret Thatcher
“Every day, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others; to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings. I am going to have kind thoughts towards others, I am not going to get angry or think badly about others. I am going to benefit others as much as I can.” ― 14th Dalai Lama
Any quotes you'd like to add to the list?

Recent Searches:

         – Mother Teresa inspirational leadership quotes

         – Martin Luther King Jr inspirational quote on Leaders

         – Nelson Mandela Inspirational quotes about Leadership

         – Mahatma Gandhi Leadership Quotes 

         – leadership quotes about world famous leaders

         –Margaret Thatcher Sayings 

0 Komentar untuk "10 Best Inspirational Quotes from World Leaders - Top Secrets"

Back To Top